Founded in 1980 Aerospace Inspection Training lead the way with over 20 years experience of providing NDT training for the Aerospace Industry.
No other Aerospace NDT School has so much experience. A comprehensive schedule of classes is offered at the Norwich School or world-wide at the customer’s facility. Please refer to our separate training programme for dates and prices, or contact us directly for an on-site quotation. The outline for all classes are detailed on this web site. Our courses are designed to satisfy your NDT training needs in several ways.
- The curriculum for all Level I/II NDT classes meets or exceeds the requirements of Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A, NAS 410, EN 4179, ISO 9712, PCN Gen and EN473.
- The Level I/II NDT classes include 50 per cent hands-on training to support the theory portion of the course.
- All Level I/II NDT classes include preparation for Employer Based qualification examinations and PCN central certification examinations as required by the customer.
- Level III and Level II refresher training is offered in a workshop format. The workshop provides training materials and examinations to determine the weaknesses of the student, and one-on-one tuition from our Level III instructor to develop those weak areas.
- Seminars and Advanced Courses are offered to meet the special needs of the aerospace industry.
- All training programmes are supported by a detailed training manual for each student. The manual includes daily quizzes that are reviewed by the instructor and are intended to provide an indication of progress to both the student and the instructor.
- On-site services are offered for all Training Programmes. We will travel to any location world-wide. This service is advantageous when a number of personnel from one company require a training programme that may be tailored to the exact requirements of the customer.