Aerospace Inspection Training Ltd’s technical personnel may be consulted within their specialist capacity. Typical consultancy projects include:
- Nominated Level Three Services.
- Preparation of Written Practice for personnel qualification and certification.
- Writing and/or approval of NDT instructions and procedures.
- Writing of examination questions.
- Probability of detection studies.
- Development of multi-frequency eddy current testing procedures.
A major area where we are able to help our aerospace customers is in the development and implementation of ISO 9001 compliant and JAR 145/FAR 145 Quality Systems.
The aerospace industry faces increasing aviation authority and customer demands for quality and an unprecedented level of global competition. Providing customers with assurance that products and services delivered will meet or exceed their expectations is rapidly becoming an essential requirement of doing business.
The major benefit of ISO 9001 certification coupled with your JAR/FAR 145 requirements is the significant competitive edge that it brings to your business.
Our consultants will:
- prepare ISO 9001 Quality Manual.
- prepare ISO 9001 Operating Procedures.
- prepare ISO 9001 Quality Records and Work Instructions.
- develop an implementation plan.
- assist you with its implementation.
- train your personnel.
All the above are available as a ‘turnkey’ project.