Simply call, fax or e-mail us with your booking and for any additional information and we will complete the necessary documentation. Download application forms by selecting below. PCN application forms are subject to continuous update and will be emailed on request.
|Training Application Form (Reference QRS 20)||Employer Based EN4179 Examination Application Form (Reference QRS 24a)|
Payment of Fees:
Payment should reach us prior to the commencement of the course and/or examination or paid within 30 days of the invoice date, whichever is sooner. Course attendees whose fees have not been paid will not receive any training or examination documentation until all relevant invoices have been paid in full. In the case of late enrolments, payments should be made immediately. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or through bank transfer draft. Please note that both UK and overseas students are required to pay VAT (Value Added Tax) on all training provided in the U.K.
In the event of your cancellation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- If cancelled between eight and twenty-eight days prior to the course start date, an admin cancellation fee of £50 will be charged
- If cancelled between seven and fourteen days prior to the course start date, 25% of the fees will be charged
- If cancelled more than three days but less than seven days prior to the course start date, 50% of the fees will be charged
- If cancelled three days or less prior to the course start date, 100% of the fees will be charged
- If cancellation is not made and the candidate is not present on day 1 of the course, 100% of the course fee will be charged
Hotel & Accommodation:
All hotel and accommodation reservations are the responsibility of the customer and should be settled directly on departure from the hotel. In the event of a non-arrival, the customer is responsible for informing the informing the hotel or accommodation provider.
Click here to view our locally approved accommodation options at our agreed discounted rate.